Friday, July 9, 2010

Missing Blue Dragon

Have you seen this Dragon?

He's missing from Gilroy's inventory. 

I am pretty sure I had my permanent Blue Dragon ride when I first logged on this morning after the update. I had time to be on only a few minutes. When I entered the Storm School, I received a message that the servers were going to close in 5 minutes, so I logged of. When I came back tonight, My wizard was back in the Pet Pavillion like when I first logged on this morning. He should have been in the Storm School. I checked his bank and the shared bank, no trace of the Blue Dragon. My other wizards don't seem to have any missing items.

I tried exiting the game and logging back on, but it was not successful.
 
I contacted Wizard101's support. I hope they can find him.


See you ITS!

1 comment: