Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Celestia is My New Favorite World

Hello everyone!  It's been a long time since my last post.  Nothing much was happening in my Wizard City neighborhood.  But now, Celestia is on the test realm...

My first impression is WOW, at the risk of repeating myself, KI have outdone it once more!  Celestia is now my favorite world.

I did not have time to play as much as I would have liked.  I just finished the Stellarium.  It took me four attempts, but I managed to solo the instance (Thank you Death School).  Loved it, the difficulty level is perfect, winnable but not at every attempt.

Took me a while to understand the "Critical and Block" concept.  I am going to have to search for better gear again.  I will have to sacrifice the high health and boost on Death damage.

Love the new school; I will have experiment more with those on the test realm.

So far I found only a small bug, the death shield are invisible.  Can't wait for Celestia to come on live!!

See you ITS and especially in Celestia!!

1 comment: