Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I am back

Yes, I am back.

I don't know how frequently I will continue to post.  But I will whenever I feel like it.  I might also post on Facebook.  Look for my picture under the name Giovanni Francesco (not my real name). Work is keeping me busy and most of my online time, I try to spend it in the spiral.

During the last holidays, Gilroy made it to Legendary and completed Celestia.  Wow, we have been talking about Celestia for a long time and it's already done.

I have taken up gardening.  It's more fun than I thought it would be.  Mostly thanks to the Giving Tree that made me level up very fast.  I am now level 9, Master Gardener.  My favorite plant so far is the King Parsley.  He literally rocks!!  The Orange Dandelion is also very cool with its swirling pixie.
We can see the little pixie just above the Orange Dandelion.

I hope my next post will be won't take too long to come.

See you ITS!!

3 comments: