Friday, May 28, 2010

Blue Dragon!!

The new updates are now online and Woohoo!!  Gilroy finally got his permanent blue dragon!!

His pockets are 85K gold lighter, but he got what he wanted.

I did not get to try the test realm as much as I would have liked to.  But I was happy to see that some of my pets had a nice pedigree.

Gizmo, Gilroy's Pioneer Dragon has a pedigree of 59.  That seems to be quite a lot.  And it's higher than my Wraith.


Another surprise was my minotaur, Lord Maximus, he got the ability to cast Myth traps.  Although I don't have any Myth spells, I will definitly try some fight with him at my side, just to see him cast a spell.  :D


OK, got to go train Gizmo!  See you ITS!!

PLOX!!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, both of those pets have good templates.
    Great chances for more combat Talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ultra-Rare down at the bottom of the Pioneer Dragon's Talents is Fireblade, which as you can guess gives a chance to cast fire blades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info Nightmare!

    ReplyDelete