Saturday, September 4, 2010

Starlight Pony and Hydra Pet

After a little break from the spiral, I am back in the game.

First of all, I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to KI.  You have created a great game and I am sure you will celebrate many many more birthdays.

Last weekend at the bookstore, I stumbled on the Sept/Oct issue of Beckett Fun Online Game Magazine (or FOG).  So I brought it home and entered the code for the Starlight Pony and gave it to my fire wizard, Jasmine.  I was a little disappointed that it was only a 7-day rental, but nevertheless I took nice pictures.  The pony has the same color eyes has Jasmine's hair.


My balance wizard, Blaze Darkflame has now reached level 48 and has completed his quest for Power Nova and the Hydra pet.  I took a picture of the balance spirit he summoned, but unfortunately,  the event attracted a small crowd.      


Blaze's next quest is to venture inside the Pyromancer's tomb so he can get enrolled in the Dragonspyre Fire School. Wish him luck!

See you ITS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment