Monday, May 18, 2009

Lawn mowing season :(

Lawn mowing season is here again...

It was three weeks overdue. On some spots it was almost 10inch high. On the last weekend of April these spots were already high enough to be mowed. This is unheard of for me, mowing the lawn in April. So I waited until I had no choice but to do it... lol

We also bought the annual flowers for our backyard. Oddly enough the least expensive place had the best selection and quality. :-) The weather channel says to wait until next weekend to plant the flowers. There is a small risk of freezing this week. But the long term prevision seems to show that summer will begin next weekend.

Still not sure where this blog is going, so I don't know what I am going to write about next...

I am not even sure of how long I will be able to keep posting...rofl...

No comments:

Post a Comment