Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spread the feeling

I usually don't like publicity. But from time to time I find one that appeals to me. Since last week, we have these new Kraft Peanut Butter ads in the subway.


























And there are a few more different ones. These ads are so simple and fun. By the way, sorry about the quality of the pictures, the train was shaking too much for my cell phone camera.

Kraft Peanut Butter has been par of my breakfast for as long as I can remember. So, i don't know why but this ad makes me feel good every time I see it :-) This is quite rare for me to really like an ad campaign so I thought I would share this with you all.

These ads are in French. The English version says "Spread the Feeling". And you can also help to spread the feeling by sending bear hugs. For every Bear Hug sent, Kraft give one peanut butter jar to a local food bank. If you wish to send a bear hug, go to this site:

Thank you Kraft for the smile you put on my face every morning when I board the subway on my way to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment