Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My New Mannequin

Woot!! I finally managed to craft a mannequin. Gilroy's Mooshu Mansion now has a guard at the door.




I was surprised of how low the selling value was in the bazaar. Just the recipe costs 5000 golds and I could have sold it only for 1200 golds. I am planning to make more mannequin, but they will take more than two days. I know have depleted my supply of all the reagents needed...


Kudos to KI for the success to the charity event. I am quite pleased that KI was serious about the charity. They could have just have given a percentage from the sale of a lame item. Not KI, they gave the proceeds of one of the coolest item in the game, the Meowmodon. Congratulations KI!!

2 comments:

  1. You can put clothes on them? O.O
    Must get go get reagents...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can equip it with any clothes in your backpack. (Hat, Robe and Shoes). I wish it could also have a wand and a pet.

    In the "object placement mode", if you click on the mannequin, you get an "equip" button along with the "Move" and "Pick-up" ones.

    ReplyDelete