Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gizmo made it to Ancient

After some hesitations, I finally made Gizmo graduate to Ancient.  He got two more talents: Intrepid and Slick-N-Slide.  Intrepid is only a rare talent and it add +25 to the max running speed ( I guess) and +15 Max power.  Not sure what it means exactly though...  As for Slick-N-Slide, it's an Epic talent and it puts an oils slick on all four lanes in the derby.


I would have prefer to have the Epic Talents on the "Wizard side".  Not sure I will race a lot.  And those derby talents are more useful when I have the lead on the second lap.  So I got to make sure I have the lead soon.

Anyway, Gizmo is still my favorite pet!

See you ITS!!

PLOX!!

1 comment:

  1. x is so happy for you right now...

    Hey head on my chat bar and twitter send me a true friend code on twitter also follow me on Twitter, I can't send you messages if you DON'T!http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com/p/history.html

    On my chat bar get on the comments section I'll leave 3 true friend codes for you k?-If I CAN!
    Just in case any incidents happen...

    -Malorn

    ReplyDelete