Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Increasing Mana Gift

I was surprised to notice tonight that Gizmo's Mana Gift talent is increasing as he gains experience.  See here, he has a +47 Mana Gift before a mini game:


After the mini game, the Mana Gift has increased to +48:


Wow, that's so cool!!  I was a little disappointed with this new talent, but this is much cooler.

As you can see, Gizmo is already at 133 experience points two day after making it to adult.  Making 500 experience points seemed a lot at first.  Now, I think Gizmo will be Ancient by next weekend.  Not too bad  :-D

As for the Stonewall talent, not as cool as I thought.  I was expecting the wall to appear behind Gizmo in the race.  But it seem to appear at a random place on the course.  Maybe with more experience it will get better.

See you ITS!

PLOX!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are moving fast! What kind of food are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, I feed him the 7 Layer Taco. Gives him 5 extra points. That makes 9 points when I get the 4 points from the mini game. It's a recipee, so each snack costs me about 85 golds for the vial and coal + some ore I can easily find. See my previous post about it: http://jgoof.blogspot.com/2010/05/gizmo-is-now-adult.html

    ReplyDelete